A subset of Media Experts, SOCIETY@ME is a social media offering comprised of talent from the worlds of digital, strategy, media, creative, and analytics with a mission to find brand purpose and deliver on business results in an increasingly fast-paced, always-on, mobile-obsessed digital landscape. Our subject matter experts collaborate with major Canadian brands to execute award-winning social campaigns that deliver meaningful, emotionally-charged consumer experiences and real business outcomes.
A bit about the role:
We are actively seeking dynamic, best-in-class talent to join the SOCIETY@ME team as Specialist on our paid social media team. As Specialist, you will steward both account and media activity on assigned campaigns for our clients and help take social media strategy, planning ,and execution to the next level. This opportunity will catapult your career in digital media and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
What you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Plan, develop, implement, optimize, report on best-in-class paid social media campaigns.
- Perform daily campaign and budget management, including creative and promotional calendars.
- Use research tools (Netbase, Klear, Affinio, etc.) to help develop profiles of target audiences with view into their social/online behaviors, media consumption, etc.
- Work with agency teams and clients to ensure their needs are being met, their goals are being achieved, and their campaigns are meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Operate as a key point of contact for clients and agency planning teams as required.
- Follow internal processes and ensure consistency of execution, performance, ad specs, campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Perform quality control of key team outputs including strategic campaign and budget recommendations, budget forecasts, performance reports, etc.
- Maintain detailed files of all pertinent records (media plans, performance reports, creative, contracts, reports, etc.) relevant to clients’ business with SOCIETY.
- Pull data for reports, analyze, prepare and present actionable insights and recommendations.
- Keep abreast of industry news, help develop POVs and participate in knowledge sharing sessions to strengthen the agency’s overall social media knowledge and capabilities.
- Support Senior Specialists with ongoing client and junior staff management/training.
You’d be a perfect fit if you already have:
- Bachelor’s degree with preference for Media and/or Marketing specialization.
- 1-2 years of paid social media experience, preferably with other agencies.
- Experience launching and managing paid social campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat or any paid social management platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- Analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluent written and spoken French required for the Montreal office. French interview and test required for consideration for Montreal.
- Knowledge and experience of ad targeting and tagging methodologies is an asset.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems and clearly communicate results.
- Ability to multi-task, process-oriented, excellent time management & organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
What’s in it for you?
- Beer and wine Fridays? Check.
- Access to the latest industry platforms and training programs? Check.
- A chance to drive business results for top-tier Canadian brands? Check.
- An epic yearly trip to summer camp in Algonquin Park? Check.
- An annual rocking holiday party in the foothills of Quebec? Check.
- An agency that truly believes in giving back to the community? Check.
- A beautiful office in Toronto’s downtown core? CHECK!
- And of course, compensation based on experience, parental leave, health insurance, RRSP saving options, summer hours, vacation + extra-long weekends + a week off during the holiday season.
If this describes you and you are ready to join the fast-growing team at SOCIETY@ME, please send your CV and cover letter to Josee.Thibault@societyagency.com. Only candidates who meet the required qualifications will be contacted for interviews.
Media Experts is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Media Experts, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.