We're currently seeking an Account Manager to support the Sales Team in meeting their objectives and provide a high level of customer service to clients.
The right candidate will work hand in hand with Account Executives to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and agencies. Ideal candidate must have experience in digital or social advertising, and be able to translate client goals and objectives into effective online advertising experiences. The role will be responsible for managing campaigns through the Full Sales cycle - from RFP response to post-IO execution.
- Partner with Sales and other internal teams to develop creative and strategic media plans and RFP responses that meet advertiser KPIs including pricing, targeting and inventory needs
- Client point of contact for all post-sale campaign management including, but not limited to, client handling, asset and tag delivery, internal resource scheduling, setting KPI benchmarks, reporting and pacing, optimization recommendations, monitoring performance, billing and delivery questions and overall responsibility for timely launch of all client deliverables
- Assist Sales team with research discovery and data pulls, used to strengthen campaign recommendations
- 1+ years of digital media experience or Account Management experience preferred
- Poses a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for online advertising
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and has strong organizational skills - able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Possesses both analytical and creative thinking skills, key to developing successful media plans for clients
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, clients and third party vendors
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, Keynote, and Microsoft Office Suite
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts