Media Burn is a young and cutting edge boutique digital marketing and influencer talent management agency located in the heart of Downtown Montreal. We're a small team with a lot of heart, and our main goal in this agency is to revolutionize the way businesses handle their digital marketing strategies.
Media Burn is looking for a media buyer to assist the team in running paid advertising campaigns on various platforms like facebook, snapchat, pinterest. The applicant needs to be experienced with setting up online campaigns, managing them, and optimizing them. Campaigns will vary from lead generation to ecommerce funnels.
Certain clients you will have to work with:
-Food and Beverage
-Fashion and Lifestyle
-Health and Beauty
Who We're Looking For...
- Comfortable managing online media campaigns simultaneously
- Proven track record of optimizing online media campaigns(bothlarge and small) towards specific CPC/CPA/CPL
- Expert in in Facebook Business Manager Interface
- Extensive knowledge of social media buying platforms(Facebook,Snapchat, etc.)
- A creative and strategic thinker - be able to bring new/out of the box ideas for testing/optimizing online media buys
- A great communicator - be able to clearly convey information to individuals or group setting
- A great decision maker - compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences
- Excellent work standards - set high standards of performance and ethics for one's self, assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments/tasks
- A strong analytical thinker - this position is strictly focused on ROI and is metrics driven.
- A self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Managing high volume media buys for consumer audiences
- Familiar with Shopify Backend(Magentois OK)
- Basic knowldege of conversion rate optimization
- Experience with programmatic media buying
- Analyzing large volume of data
What You're Responsible For...
- Help drive Site Impact's online media buying and traffic fulfillment strategy by developing and managing profitable buys.
- Develop and test online media campaigns with specific performance-based objectives and expand them into high volume
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative, landing pages, and campaigns
- Manage creation and execution of campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR and CPL through targeting and optimization
- Prospect new publisher and media buying opportunities
Develop strong relationships with traffic partners to continually test and optimize campaigns
What Our Hours of Operation Are...
Job Type: Full-time