Digital and eMarketing coordinator:
The Marketing Coordinator will operationally assist the team member of Marketing & Advertising by coordinating all direct-to-consumer digital marketing objectives primarily with the brand. These objectives include social media, email, influencers, and content marketing with the purpose of growing the digital audience and increasing online sales. This role oversees the freelance graphic designer and freelance publicist.
- Content Planning & Reporting for Instagram, Facebook, Google and Youtube
- 24/7 Social Media engagement, social listening, and coordination with customer service
- Influencers Marketing: Research, Outreach, Contract Communications, Analytics ROI
- Maintain Email subscription list & oversee email marketing calendar
- PR assistance with recap reports, PR alerts, decks, pitch books, sample lending & tracking
- Maintain the quarterly Campaign Calendar with social, email, blog and online artwork.
- Negotiate influencers generated photos & videos to use on website, social, & advertising
- Event Planning for Market Week and pop up shopping events
- Assist with launching new consumer projects and programs
- Salary range (based on experience and qualifications)
- Vacation of Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Digital and eMarketing: 3 years (Preferred)