- Perform technical design, develop enhancements as per functional requirements and unit test changes.
- Debug and fix defects during the test phases as well as stabilization period.
- Lead and participate code reviews sessions provide input and support for deployment of the application through various environments.
- Take part in planning sessions and design meetings.
- Report to Application Support Manager/ Business Systems Analyst.
- iOS development experience.
- Experience with the iOS 6+ SDK
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Xcode and UIKit
- Previous experience with application deployment/support is an asset.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian (change always for every new job creating).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Eligible for Reliability Security clearance.
Please forward your latest updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if your profile suits our requirement, we will get in touch with you.