- Coding for websites HTML, HTML5.
- Configure and optimize application firewalls, rule sets, session handling preferences.
- Able to patch and upgrade new software releases; perform backup and recovery tasks.
- Monitor and review action logs for events such as limits on disk space, web traffic usage; changes to IP, DNS zones, etc; changes to application configuration changes, add, removes, etc.
- Performs other I.T. duties as required.
- Experience in coding/development.
- Must have HTML5, PHP, CSS, SQL/MySql database experience.
- Skilled in mapping IP address to domain names.
- Knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL software or related database technologies.
- Knowledge of DNS zones, templates, records
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian (change always for every new job creating).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Eligible for Reliability Security clearance.
Please forward your latest updated resume to email@example.com and if your profile suits our requirement, we will get in touch with you.