About the Role
As the VP of Enterprise Sales you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in healthcare. Your responsibilities will include developing, managing and growing the enterprise team, driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level. You should also be a leader who is prepared to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
What You'll Do
- The ability to build & lead an enterprise sales team and campaigns to successfully execute the sales and revenue plan
- Day-to-day management of the enterprise sales team including responsibility for performance management, recruitment, and development.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, and KPI management including forecasting and pipeline management.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Design and develop sales materials, necessary for hospital and industry selling.
- Work cross-functionally with the CEO & COO
What You'll Need
- "Lead from the front" VP who is also able to prioritize and delegate.
- His/her professional sales management experience will enable them to successfully recruit, coach, and retain high quality enterprise sales representatives
- Successful experience managing a team of salespeople including independent sales representatives and partnership channels.
- Strong ability to coach sales representatives to higher performance.
- An exceptional work ethic with an ability to manage demanding situations.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience with a historical track record.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency.
- Assertive, direct, and a "company first" mentality.
- Proven experience working in an early stage company environment.
- Experience with providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the executive team.
- Experience negotiating enterprise contracts.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to achieve goals.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we instituted 3 weeks of PTO for employees
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely is a revolutionary tech platform that is simplifying healthcare staffing. We're a marketplace that enables healthcare professionals and facilities to book directly, without a staffing agency. Medely eliminates the endless paperwork and phone calls, and uses technology to save time and money. The platform makes staffing faster, more transparent, and substantially less expensive. Medely is modern healthcare staffing.
Medely launched 3 years ago and currently works with over 5,000 healthcare facilities nationwide as well as over 40,000 professionals. We are the fastest growing technology staffing platform today.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities