We are looking for a seasoned Product Leader to drive the expansion of our product suite with a variety of products that focus on contingent workforce management for providers while improving the Healthcare Professionals experience including, registration, onboarding, credentials management, job and assignment bookings, online payouts/billing, and streamlined communication.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll need:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years product management experience
- 3+ years experience as a people manager and managing 5+ people
- 3+ years experience hiring and growing teams
- Software development experience as a developer and/or manager
- Experience developing saas, recruiting, productivity, supply chain or asset management products, technologies and platforms
- Experience managing an organization of product managers, including building and growing the team
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today's toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.