About Us :
Established over 30 years ago, Medcan is a global leader in assessing clients' overall well-being and inspiring them to live well. Medcan has a comprehensive range of diagnostic assessments, which, in combination with innovative programs tailored to specific needs, are designed to successfully reach improved health outcomes.
Over 80 physicians and specialists, alongside a broad roster of complementary health care disciplines, provide health and lifestyle management services on site and by video consult for individuals, families and organizations. Our team of 550 staff see clients physically and virtually from our downtown Toronto location.
The senior sales executive role is to achieve their overall revenue goal by driving sales through new large enterprises, advisors and channel partnerships. The portfolio of solutions will include all of Medcan’s health services designed for both executives and all employees. As part of a larger team, this colleague will execute account specific strategies across multiple accounts to rapidly drive double digit growth. Exceptional sales capabilities, relevant knowledge of group benefits, a commitment to identify and develop new business initiatives for Medcan, an ability to navigate through complex sales cycles and executive relationship management are the fundamentals of this position.
This role will be based in Toronto and report to the Vice President, Business Development.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive go-to-market sales plan aligning the value proposition of Medcan’s health and wellness solutions and services to large corporations and partners in Canada to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Establishes, maintains and effectively manages a robust sales pipeline from lead to close.
- Achieve established sales and business development targets, including team objectives.
- Lead RFP processes, client proposals and agreements to secure new corporate business across our suite of offerings.
- Working across different buyer groups within an account, engages decision makers in HR, product development and consulting on Medcan’s wellness solution set to drive sales and new business.
- With a high sense of urgency, implements opportunity-specific programs to drive pipeline and close deals.
- Leads efforts to establish and expand market share and revenue attainment within large named accounts.
- Creates and nurtures executive relationships independently, while leveraging senior Medcan colleagues to drive the sales cycle.
- Leads collaborative opportunity planning efforts for strategic deals, proactively involving internal stakeholders, leads contract negotiations.
- Accelerates solution implementation and adoption.
- Ensures customer satisfaction, liaising closely with account managers.
- Advises marketing colleagues on needed B2B revenue generating campaigns and programs to drive enterprise sales and channel loyalty.
- Executes sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of enterprise sales or business development experience in benefits, wellness and/or healthcare environment.
- Experience with group benefits either with an insurer and/or a consulting firm is an asset.
- Experience selling innovative solutions, selling on value and ROI.
- Proven track record in target achievement.
- Ability to establish relationships at the executive level with existing and prospective clients for purposes of understanding the short/long term needs, identifying business development opportunities and negotiating and closing complex contracts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related fields.
- Articulate and persuasive executive-level communication skills.
- Exceptional listener and creative problem solver.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills in developing solutions for complex client/business issues.
- Proven organization skills and ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
This is a full-time role that is scheduled during business hours Monday through Friday.
The position offers an attractive total compensation package including a base salary, performance incentives, a comprehensive benefits plan and a genuine opportunity to grow at one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. The position also offers outstanding health and wellness benefits through Medcan's Live Well program.
In your cover letter please include why you wish to align yourself with Medcan and how you believe you can add value to our organization.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no agencies please.