For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We’re committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie — a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Business Development Analyst
Business Development, Corporate Accounts
Full Time, Permanent
VP, Business Development
April 21, 2019
The Business Development Analyst will support the corporate and brokerage sales teams in each market with business development efforts. The role provides the opportunity to support strategic business development initiatives, with particular focus on assembling and presenting data to enhance sales information, processes and results.
- Support the sales management team in each market with the execution of our business plans, including providing data support and tracking progress.
- Support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a customer relationship management (CRM) system for group business. Lead data integrity and process documentation in preparation for move of the group business to CRM functionality.
- Report development and delivery supporting business development, including tracking and analyzing net production, results by sales channel, sales funnel coordination, advisor business reports and bonus program results.
- Lead contact for reporting requests from advisors and consulting houses, with query support from the corporate reporting team.
- Support organizational reporting activities, including progress towards corporate plan objectives.
- Track, analyze and report on market intelligence supporting our knowledge of the marketplace and business development initiatives.
- Coordination and results reporting for advisor and client surveys, supporting regular collection and actioning of stakeholder feedback.
- Participate on project teams supporting business plan execution and delivery of reporting needs.
- Work closely with the corporate reporting team to create queries and generate reports.
Education: University or college diploma in business administration, finance or accounting.
Work Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant experience.
Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Language Skills: Bilingualism is considered an asset.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Business Development, Consulting, Relationship Manager, CRM, Sales, Technology, Customer Service