Deploying our flagship product, the MedAvail MedCenter, to clients and our pharmacy, SpotRx, is critical to company success. The Project Manager, Client Deployments is responsible for planning, executing, and delivering on all MedCenter deployments in the US, ensuring MedCenters are delivered on time, within budget, and in accordance to specifications. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for managing software integration work, dependencies, risks, issues and resource availability along with scheduling conflicts across all US deployments. To achieve these goals, the Project Manager, Client Deployments will work closely with business and technology stakeholders and clients to manage project scope and requirements, acquire project resources, and supervise the efforts of project team members. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, and clear communication of expectations to stakeholders at all levels, along with upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each deployment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the entire lifecycle of MedCenter deployments from client engagement, system integration and planning initiatives to tactical activities, deployment and handoff to clients and pharmacy.
- Coordinate all US MedCenter deployment projects ensuring our software integration needs are identified and met along with ensuring cross-project dependencies, schedule conflicts and resource challenges are raised and resolved.
- Partner closely with MedAvail Business Development along with Software Development, Operations, Pharmacy, Product and Marketing teams from initial client discussions, through all project phases ensuring project and reporting needs are met, and key project activities between MedAvail and clients are coordinated, planned and successful.
- As many deployments require software integration work with clients and client Pharmacy Management Systems, the Project Manager, Client Deployments works closely with MedAvail Solutions Architect to ensure technical assessment work is prioritized and planned and meets business and client expectations and timelines.
- Plan all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using the appropriate software tools and/or PM methods.
- Conduct stakeholder and/or client meetings and forums in order to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Establish, implement, and follow a formal change management program.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress. Produce regular reports (status, escalations, etc.) on the progress of projects; deliver these reports during regular stakeholder meetings.
- Track all project costs to ensure completion within budget; procure extra budget funding where necessary.
- Closely monitor the efforts and billing of third-party workers, such as consultants, contractors, and other specialists.
- Identify and resolve conflicts within project teams and associate work; create contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Conduct project post mortems in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- University degree or College diploma.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of direct work experience in project management.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution of project management methods.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of clients and staff, including technical, professional, and senior management.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and US health care system.
- Experience working with software and hardware projects and deployments.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project or similar project management software.
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomacy, and conflict resolutions skills.
- Superb facilitation of meetings, feedback sessions, and briefings in order to create consensus among stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, technology management, and internal controls.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Travel as required.
- Overtime as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- direct work experience in project management: 5 years (Required)