Medartis is a leading medical device manufacturer specializing in high-precision implants for the surgical fixation of bone fractures, fusions, and osteotomies. Our motto of "Precision in Fixation" is our commitment to innovative development and stringent quality standards with the goal of improving the patient's quality of life.
The Sales Associate position will assist with the selling, marketing and promotion of Medartis' technical high precision products. This Philadelphia, PA based role will support and work closely with the local sales force to service and educate the clinical teams in our current customer base. This position will also need to demonstrate the ability to develop customer relationships with surgeons and hospital staff. In addition, learn human anatomy, surgical procedures and the Medartis product lines.
- Support the sales activities of the local Territory Consultant by delivering products for surgical procedures
- Re-order inventory and restock sets for daily surgical schedules
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Advise surgical staff on the proper use of Medartis products in the Operating Room suite
- Undertake a continuous education process focused on developing orthopaedic consultative selling skills
- Support Territory Consultant workshops and related sales activities
- Have availability to be on-call to support surgical needs
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with customers
- Be a liaison between internal support staff and customers
- Manage and control individual expenditures while conforming to budgetary requirements
- Education in Business or Medical background is preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S,
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-2 years of B2B outside sales experience a plus
- Clinically proficient in anatomy preferred
- Willing to work within a medical facility's operating room
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory by personal vehicle
- Open to relocate after two years, if applicable
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Must speak English
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs.
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
Medartis inc. is a equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Explain your passion for medical device sales?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off