Who we are
Medallion Retail is a retail marketing agency specializing in in-store signage and display. From partnering with start-up brands and their entry into brick & mortar, to working with well-known big-box retail, over the past 56 + years we have been the idea generators for our clients in the retail industry.
If you are interested in being part of a team that makes amazing things happen, please see our newest opportunity.
We desire a passionate, energetic and experienced professional who has a proven track record of being a pro-active thinker, a skilled trouble shooter and someone who can easily and effectively navigate through projects involving print production, point-of-purchase, signage, permanent and semi-permanent custom display & fixturing.
As this role serves to manage all project details and deliverables, it will also include daily client interaction. The right candidate will possess strong communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of clientele. A minimum of 6 years project management experience with at least 4 years of solid client liaison and support, preferably within a creative agency is required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary liaison between client and internal creative & production teams.
- Lead and manage multiple projects from brief to execution.
- Establishing workflows and project benchmarks, ensuring that all teams stay on schedule and budget while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Quickly identifying project stalls and misalignments, working with client and internal teams to stay on track.
- Ensuring accuracy and efficiency while managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Reviewing all projects from an economical, efficiency, and profitability perspective to determine best approach in meeting client's expectations.
- Compiling and sign off on all final project costs in preparation for client billing, in partnership with the finance team.
- Provide project status, updates and ad-hock reports to clients as well as internal teams.
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have a minimum of 6 years project management experience and 4 years of experience as client liaison / account management support.
- Experience managing diversified assignments specific to retail or brand promotion (print, point-of-purchase, signage, retail promotions etc.).
- Strong critical thinking skills set that actively demonstrates a solutions-focused and results oriented approach towards managing multiple projects and fluctuating priorities.
- Proficiency in MS Office / Google Apps.
- Proficiency in data access programs (ie: FileMakerPro).
- Travel may be required to client sites and to installs.
- Project management experience in digital marketing experience a big plus.
- Must be within a reasonable daily commute to NYC.
- Relocations will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $78,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 6 years (Required)
- New York, NY 10011 (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- Do you have project management experience involving print advertising?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused