We are looking for a passionate and highly collaborative designer to join our clients UX team in Vancouver, BC. If you have a curious mind, large appetite for learning, collaborative mindset and a great sense of humour this is the right fit. This is an opportunity to come in on the ground level and help shape the UX process.
We are looking for designers who are empathetic towards users' needs and will gather feedback from multiple sources, define possible solutions and ultimately provide detailed implementation direction. You are a good fit if you are a self-starter and a critical thinker who is excited about the idea of crafting experiences that will make our customers' day-to-day experience easier, more efficient, and more delightful.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders around the best practices and value of human user-centred design principles
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Design clear and creative artifacts (task flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes) to guide the members of your agile team
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- 2+ years of experience as an interaction, product or user experience designer.
- An understanding of design research, user experience design processes and methodology.
- Some experience creating research plans and facilitating usability studies.
- Up to date with current design methodologies, industry standards, and tools.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agile development process.
- A great portfolio showcasing your design thinking and process highlighting journey maps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.