Our client is an exciting SaaS organization that connects the two fastest growing sectors in Vancouver – Tech and Real Estate! Their solution has revolutionized the most time-consuming and inefficient functions within the Real Estate space with ease. With over 6+ years of growth, they are excited to continue their success with the addition of an Intermediate Ruby on Rails Developer to join the Vancouver team. They value entrepreneurial, collaborative and supportive mindsets that will continue to foster a positive and exciting work environment to drive impact in the industry. If you are passionate about coding and value architecture and development freedom, read on!
What you'll be doing:
- Joining a small, tight-knit development team, with varying skill levels.
- Architecting new features and translating them into effective software that is stable, performant, and secure.
- Helping to maintain & refactor existing applications to improve code and usability.
- Participating in sprint and process planning, code reviews, and deployments through continuous integration.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years' of experience as a Ruby on Rails software developer.
- Passionate about coding and excited by solving problems.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present concepts to other team members.
- Ability to navigate life in an early-stage company: multi-task, re-prioritize, perform multiple roles simultaneously and drive multiple projects forward in parallel while meeting deadlines.
- Bonus points: Knowledge of system infrastructures & AWS.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn! Our client is rapidly growing into new areas, and exploring new technologies.
- Benefits – medical, dental and vision after 3 months including massage, physio, chiro, etc.
- Health Spending Account and a Wellness Spending Account on top of the regular benefits for additional messages, physio, chiro, gym memberships, sports equipment, etc.
- Beautiful, 5500 square foot office in the heart of Yaletown.
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative and highly motivated team of professionals.
- Team events, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
**Please email email@example.com for more details!