Mechatronic Design Solutions is currently seeking an experience machine design engineer/designer to assist in the development of complex automated equipment. The candidate will work on all phases of project execution from initial concept, detailed modeling, vendor coordination, assembly and site commissioning. The candidate primary responsibility will be to develop detailed 3D CAD models and fabrication packages using SolidWorks.
- Must hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience developing automated equipment using 3D CAD (minimum 1 year using SolidWorks).
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Demonstrate good hands-on ability (assembly and fabrications).
- Knowledge of electrical and PLC systems will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will have a multidisciplinary background and will be able adapt to changing requirements. Candidates should provide clear examples of past projects and highlight their respective contribution. Submission of design portfolios is encouraged.
We are an equal opportunity employer all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- SolidWorks: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical Design: 5 years (Required)