CRB Auto, a division of Mechanics Bank is currently searching for a Payment Processing Associate at our Henderson, Nevada service center.
The Payment Processing Associate reports to the department responsible for the timely and accurate posting of payments and other transactions to customer accounts on the account servicing system following established policies and procedures. They are responsible for balancing their own processing as well as assisting in the daily reconciliation and verification process as needed.
What you will do:
- Accurate and timely posting of monetary and non-monetary transactions including but not limited to: Payments, Payoffs, Sale Proceeds, Returned Items, Third Party Expenses, Charge-Off Processing, Establishing and Updating Recurring ACH Payments, Deferments, Unwinds, Modifications and Due Date Changes.
- Assist with daily processing reconciliation.
- Pull daily reports.
- Review check requests for accuracy prior to submitting to manager.
- Review due date changes/deferments for completeness and accuracy.
- Balance and reconcile processing batches.
- Assist with reviewing and processing requests received via the servicing email box.
- Perform periodic account reviews and prepare manual customer payment histories.
- Periodically contact dealers, customers and lenders for payment and payoff follow up as needed.
- Maintain regular attendance based on agreed upon work schedule and work overtime as needed, including some holidays and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.