You will be responsible for the development of the web interface of Mecademic's robots, as well as for the development and maintenance of Mecademic's web site.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop the web interface for Mecademic's robots that is used for jogging and programming a robot connected to a computer via TCP/IP;
- Integrate additional means for jogging, such as via a 3D joystick;
- Make the interface dynamic, as function of the robot's model;
- Make the interface compatible with mobile devices (iOS et Android) and different web browsers;
- Improve and maintain the company's web site (e.g., implement a blog, develop a 3D robot simulator, integrate the web site with HubSpot).
Job Type / Category
Job type: full-time (40 hours/week)
Entry date: immediately
Salary: depending on experience
Location: 1300 Saint-Patrick Street, Montreal (QC)
Eligibility: must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science, or any other equivalent training;
- At least three years of practical experience in the development of web interfaces;
- Great knowledge of HTML5 et CSS3;
- Knowledge of the WebSocket protocol and the Node.js environment;
- Experience with Linux.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sense of aesthetics;
- Dynamism, autonomy and initiative.
Mecademic is a fast-growing Montreal based company specializing in the design, manufacturing and commercialization of very small industrial robots. We are looking for hard-working and motivated candidates who want to be part of a young, stimulating and dynamic environment with great career advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)