Our Local Store Marketing (LSM) team members are thoughtful and precise Meatheads company ambassadors. Constantly seeking to promote our brand according to our 5 foundational pillars, these charismatic leaders make a lasting impact on our partners, our community, and our business.
As key contributors to our success, LSMs are eligible for:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Free and discounted meals
- Travel allowance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Savings Accounts
- Paid Vacation Time
Our LSMs are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Being a strong, friendly, independent, self-starters that focus on developing relationships while spreading the Meatheads brand through our community programs
- Thoroughly executing simple, local initiatives to create a significant impact.
- Holding high expectations for our community partners while developing our brand awareness from local outreach.
- Understanding our brand, our market, our goals
- Supporting our local community gatherings by being present at events with activities, games, prizes, and lots of energy.
- Identifying, booking, and executing participation in local events.
- Attending events or find staffing for events.
This position will require roughly 10 hours a week per restaurant. Qualified candidates must have reliable transportation, and pass a criminal background check. Previous restaurant experience is preferred, but not required.