Are you highly organized and excellent at follow-through? Do you thrive in a fast-growth culture? Are you a fun and energizing person? If so, then we would love to have you join our team as our Client Account Manager.
A successful hire in the position will result in the following outcomes:
- Clients will receive their completed tax returns within 48 hours of preparation.
- All client inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours.
- The office will run smoothly and efficiently, giving great customer service to our clients at all times.
Duties to be performed by the Client Account Manager:
- Maintaining client database including additions, deletions and changes as needed.
- Scheduling annual work to meet client needs.
- Returning client records.
- Filing of paper or electronic documents.
- Dealing with client tax office correspondence, including forwarding as required.
- Reviewing and checking client documents, contacting clients for any missing information.
- Collating and preparing work papers.
- Support tax filings as needed.
- Printing and binding of finalized documents.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and take messages or direct as requested.
- Greet all visitors into the office and manage as appropriate.
- Provide general client service assistance as required.
- Create and print faxes, memos, letters, correspondence, reports and other documents where necessary.
- Updating internal forms and systems as needed.
- Coordinating the general office environment - keeping the office tidy and supplies stocked.
- Administrative support to the professional team as required.
- Positive and happy attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn, show initiative, and be a positive "team player"
- Display a basic knowledge and understanding of a professional office environment
- Displays the following attributes: Excellent work ethic, dedication, initiative, proactive, attention to detail, organized
- Confident enough to develop client relationships and build rapport with staff, business partners and clients
- Proven experience in a professional office environment
- Proven experience with a busy multi-line telephone system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of general office administration processes
- Strong client service skills
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- QuickBooks Online experience is a plus.
- Experience working in the accounting industry is a plus.
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus.
With flexible hours and a hatred for the typical "tax season grind," Measured Results encourages our team members to live rich lives and spend time with family and friends.
We feel results achieved are more important than "face time in the office." This provides a great work environment for our team, but requires that candidates be self-directed and excellent time managers.
Measured Results, CPAs is a rapidly growing public accounting firm focused on helping business owners succeed. We are on a mission to generate $1 Billion of cashflow for our clients in the form of tax savings and increased business profits.
Our firm's core values are the following:
- Vitality: We believe in making good lives, not just good livings.
- Growth: We innovate and constantly improve.
- Respect: We listen, we care, we serve.
- Awesomeness: We create fun and a little weirdness.
- Success: We empower it.
- Teamwork: We believe greatness is achieved together.
- Ownership: We take initiative and accept responsibility.
We try to ensure that every team member identifies with and lives our core values. As we grow, it is essential to us that we maintain our culture, so we are looking for another team member who embodies these values as well.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits include: health insurance fully covered for employee, 401k provided, 3 weeks paid time off per year, quarterly bonus opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
- QuickBooks Desktop: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks Online: 2 years (Preferred)
- Roseville, CA (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative