Measure Square Corp was founded in 2001 in Pasadena, California, with a mission to bring to market the best software for on-site floor measures and commercial flooring takeoff. Over the years, generations of our products have shaped the flooring industry, with efficiency, accuracy, and professional results. Since inception, the customer base has grown to over 3,600.
Measure Square Corp strives to be a provider of world-class measure estimating technology, based on the following core values:
--Ensure customer success by engaging customers to achieve their expected results
--Provide prompt response to customer needs
--Strive for teamwork and self-driven management
We're looking for a team member who can make our product awesome!
- Developing and maintaining MeasureSquare Windows Application using C# and WPF.
- Participating in core component development and supporting MeasureSquare Cloud and mobile applications.
- Participating in system architecture design.
- At least 2 years of software development experience in C#.
- At least 1-year experience of WPF or Win-Form development.
- Solid understanding of Objected-Oriented analysis and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of data structure and algorithm.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Be eager to create cutting-edge software products.
- B.S. in computer science or a related field.
- Experience with image processing and geometric modeling.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements.
- Salaries range (based on experience): $600,000 - $800,000/ year
- We are proud to offer to all our employees: Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, 401K (all based on certain requirements)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- c#: 2 years (Required)
- WPF or Win-Form development: 1 year (Required)