MEAN WELL USA is a leading manufacturer of standard switching power supplies. Our main purpose is to offer our North American customers local sales, engineering, and technical support as well as a local warehouse to provide just-in-time delivery for any power supply requirement. . We are looking for staff accountant to join our team.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform full cycle of A/R duties.
- Accounts receivables invoicing and customer collections
- Running weekly A/R aging reports and follow up with customers on past due payments.
- Responsible for reviewing vendor's invoices
- Record payment receipts and bank deposits
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Ensure accurate and timely month end and year end close activities.
- Develop monthly financial statements, including profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly sales tax returns and income tax return
- Responsible for maintaining the general ledger including cash reconciliation, credit card reconciliation and monthly recurring journal entries
- Responsible for recording accurate financial transactions in accordance with GAAP
- General administration office back up
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
Required & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years general accounting experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal in English and Mandarin
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- The ability to be a team player but be able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)