Mealshare exists because some children don't have enough to eat, and we're not okay with that. We're a non-profit social enterprise that makes it easy for people to share meals. Just buy a Mealshare item at any of our partner restaurants, and you're providing one meal to a youth in need. We're adding to our team of passionate change makers!
Mealshare launched in the summer of 2013 with four partner restaurants in Alberta. Since then we've grown to 500+ restaurants in 40+ communities. We're a tight-knit team that works collaboratively and efficiently to change the world. We have a large restaurant group joining the program and we need you to take care of all things related to that account. Your work will ensure our partner is happy and excited to be giving back through Mealshare, which will allow us to change the world together!
A day in the life of a National Account Manager:
With support from your Coach, you'll work with a small team to manage a key restaurant account across the country. Duties include:
* Manage data for partnerships with 900+ restaurants and 300+ charities, and manage key relationships for each
* Develop and manage PR opportunities across the country
* Produce written, photo, and video content for clients and for our social media channels
* Set up volunteer sessions for partner restaurants at our local charity partners
* Train partner restaurants on our program via written resources, video, online, in-person
* Visit partner restaurants as necessary (some travel required)
* Delight partners through additional outreach and ideas developed through creative brainstorming
* Other related duties as required
What it takes:
You'll be responsible for Mealshare's key restaurant account. We are looking for someone exceptionally organized and extremely personable with 3+ years of relevant experience. Our ideal candidate is:
* Passionate about changing the world with their career
* A natural friend maker/people person
* A clear, effective writer
* Fun, creative, and fits our team
* Very organized and efficient; able to keep large sets of information in beautiful and effective order
* Hard-working with a drive to exceed expectations
* Able to travel occasionally
* A cooperative team player who goes the extra mile
* Confident and persistent
* Flexible with hours & workplace
* A proven self-motivated, responsible professional
Application and Details:
Applications will only be reviewed from those who apply through the "We're Hiring!" page on our website, www.mealshare.ca. Directions on where to send your CV and cover letter are at the bottom of the posting on our website.
Tell us why you want to work here. We'll be accepting applications until January 9, 2020 and hope to have you start in April 2020. Thanks in advance to all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position will be full-time (based on a 45-hour work week). Annual salary will start at $45,000. You'll have a flexible schedule and will work from home, coffee shops and restaurants - this position is remote and we're open to candidates from anywhere in Canada. Our vacation policy is very accommodating and Rule #1 in our Playbook is 'Have fun' (true story). We can't wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 /year