The MealPal team is a small group of passionate folks with a ton of ambition and an appetite for success. We are a group of leaders who aren't afraid to roll up our sleeves to provide the best user experience possible.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the team and help build MealPal's future.
- Lead new product initiatives. Partner with engineering and design leads to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Assist with quality assurance of new feature development to ensure products meet our expectations for quality and behavior.
- Conduct analyses on user behaviors and trends. Use these analyses to inform product decisions and future developments.
- Draft product requirements and specs. Vet requirements against both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Help the product team prioritize new feature and bug fix work. Manage day to day tasks and timelines for new initiatives.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
- Provide technical mentorship and share best-practices with other team members. Assist in building team infrastructure to allow for efficient product deployment.
Nice to Haves:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product management role, working across disciplines and software platforms (web, iOS, Android).
- Experience working in agile product development environments and with flexible approaches to project management.
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Supreme attention to detail. Ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features.
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making. Proficiency with Excel.
- Experience translating user flows to product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion. Familiarity with project management software like JIRA or Trello.
- Excellent communication skills. Great instincts as to when and how to communicate internally and externally.
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment or on product development for tech companies
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational data models
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services
- Meaningful opportunity and the ability to truly build something
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team