START DATE: January 2019! Apply Now!
Are you a recent grad looking to build a career in marketing? Do you like to learn by doing? Are you outgoing and energetic, with a passion for food? If so, an entry level role as a Community Associate on the MealPal team could be perfect for you!
As a Community Associate, you'll be responsible for managing the community of MealPal users within Toronto. This role is very hands on, and will involve interacting with current customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive new customer growth for neighborhoods in Toronto
- Distribute flyers to commuters on their way to work to help them learn about MealPal
- Coordinate and host lunches at companies within your neighborhood
- Create and distribute marketing materials for restaurants in the neighborhood you manage
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks and event support
- Manage marketing programs and calendars, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Available to start ASAP
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 4:30pm
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and sell to both restaurants and consumers
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Paid vacation and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team