Are you sales hungry, driven, and energetic? Are you looking to join a growing team, and help make a lasting impact on a company's success? Are you competitive, and always striving to be the best? If this sounds like you, we want to teach you how to become a successful Outside Sales professional!
The first 12 to 18 months of this role are spent in the Inside Sales position, to learn our customers, our services, the art of cold calling, and perhaps most importantly; to build relationships with the internal contacts you'll need supporting you while outside of the office.
MeadowBrook is a fully integrated multi-trade contractor and one-stop source for all building electrical, mechanical and construction needs. If you accept a career with MeadowBrook, you accept a future, a family, and being continuously supported in the betterment of yourself.
Location as an Inside Sales Rep: 5579 McAdam Blvd. Mississauga, ON
Location as an Outside Sales Rep: Open Territory closest to where you live
- Extremely articulate, both in written and verbal communication
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to be persuasive
- Feel stuck in your inside sales job, and long for the chance to get out from behind your desk
- Hardworking and up for a challenge
- Passion for continuous career and personal development
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to read, react, and adapt your sales approaches as necessary
- Computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Chrome
- Strong organizational & time management skills
This position offers:
- Base salary plus unlimited commission earnings potential
- Safe workplace environment with excellent safety records
- Steady, 40 hour work week, through business cycle ups and downs
- Generous benefits package, including employer paid medical, extended health, dental, and group life insurance plans
What you'll be doing:
- Place outgoing calls to our prospective customer database to arrange introductory appointments for our Outside Sales team
- Gather and record information about the customer and their potential needs
- Confirm, update and build client database (CRM)
- Document follow-up information on prospective clients who currently do not require our services
- Liaise with sales staff about current and future opportunities
- Maintain a follow-up system of contact for business prospects
- Learn through regular sales meetings and training's with staff
Visit www.meadowbrookconstruction.ca to learn more!
MeadowBrook is committed to nurturing a positive, professional and equal opportunity workforce. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are equipped to accommodate individual needs identified to us throughout our hiring process.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- inside sales making OUTBOUND calls: 2 years (Required)