Meade Willis, a global Software-as-a-Service company is looking looking to fill 1 System Administrator position. The role will include, but not be limited to, the following functions:
- The documentation, analysis, implementation, testing or modification of network infrastructure.
- Server installation, maintenance, documentation and support.
- Application installation, maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting and support.
- Network maintenance, documentation and support.
- Network and server performance monitoring, analysis and support.
- Server and Application security maintenance and review.
- Research and Development for key IT infrastructure and strategies.
- Ensure redundancy and stability for all critical systems.
- Ensure data protection and recoverability for all supported systems.
- Escalate/communicate issues and concerns as necessary.
- Work with management, business development, programmers and CSRs to address issues and inquiries.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support for system availability and client support.
- Must work independently and in a group to manage full scope of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with Microsoft operating systems, system administration, and system security experience.
- SQL Server database administration skills a plus.
- Experience with VMWare and Active Directory is required
- Experience with enterprise level anti-virus, intrusion detection, SPAM control and similar core systems control products is preferred.
- Experience working with Linux server operating systems
- Experience working with email and website hosting
- Experience with load balancing and backup/fail-over systems.
- Experience with SFTP
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Linux Server.
- Some basic scripting ability is preferred.
- The ability to manage specific tasks as projects both independently and as directed by management.
Please list your formal certifications on your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- system administration: 3 years (Required)