Job Title - Senior Field Marketing Specialist
Our client is a leading FinTech company providing the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—corporate banking, retail banking, investment management, managed services, and treasury and capital markets. Their scale and geographical reach means they can serve clients effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions.
Working as part of the Americas regional (large enterprise) team, and reporting to the Americas Field Marketing Director, this role is a key interface to the sales and customer facing organization.
In your role your primary objective will be to generate qualified leads in line with our client's business plan. The remit of your role will encompass strategic planning, identifying and analyzing customer demand, developing the annual marketing plan and building campaign programs. This includes managing the regional partner marketing channels. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing an annual marketing plan to meet the specific regional goals and market opportunity, in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Head and other senior stakeholders
- Working closely with the sales and solution marketing teams to implement our client's Go To Market campaigns and plans based on the needs of targeted buyers across relevant banking and finance segments
- Defining and executing joint demand generation programs that support the local and regional partner channels while aligning with the Americas marketing plan
- Driving focused account marketing programs to increase the share of wallet within our major accounts and accelerate upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Executing region-specific marketing programs that will ultimately drive demand and aggressively build the sales pipeline
- Building an appropriate mix of integrated campaign tactics, including events, roundtables, email, webinars, telemarketing, social media, ABM, etc, to deliver the regional campaign goals within the budget allocation
- Owning/collaborating on the delivery of the company flagship event
- Reporting on KPIs, track results, manage the lead qualification and handover process to Inside Sales
Our client would like to meet with candidates who can demonstrate:
- A strong track record of B2B field marketing and demand generation (especially lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Experience of market research analytics, strategic planning, campaign development, budget management, events, email and nurturing, digital, social media, etc
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or the like), and Salesforce and Netsuite is preferred
- Experience with B2B Software and/or Financial Services technologies (FinTech) is preferred
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital', including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required
To apply and in order to receive further information please submit your CV, taking care to highlight your relevant skills and experience.
Mead Partners are advertising this role in the capacity of a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client. We are Search & Recruitment specialists for the FinTech Sector. Follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter @meadpartnersltd .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Marketing Automation: 4 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead Generation: 3 years (Preferred)