RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. We’re 40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better.
At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families, and homes.
The Sales & Marketing Internship (10-12 weeks) Program will give you hand’s on experience that will help you launch your career.
You will be exposed to the tracking of 4P initiatives and in-market implementation while supporting an individual trade or sales account team. This may include:
- Assisting with the development of New Product trade sell-in or account visit materials.
- Performing high level, in depth analysis using IRI syndicated data.
- Providing analysis of competitive promotion plans/activity.
You will work with the Brand team for assigned brands and play a role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy. This may include:
- Contributing to the development of category strategies.
- Analyzing brand and market trends and recommending actions.
- Developing and analyzing promotion programs.
- You’re graduating in 2019 or 2020 with a BS degree in a business related discipline (management, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Prior experience in a related field (Sales, Marketing, Advertising, would be considered a plus.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You have the desire to drive the business as your own.
- You’re a team player. You have demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional environment.
- You have undeniable drive, enthusiasm, and energy. You’re proactive and take advantage of opportunities without being asked while always seeking opportunities for self-improvement.
- You’re data driven. You have proven analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- You’re adaptable. You thrive in fast-paced and ever-changing environments.
- You’re tech savvy. We use several programs and we’re always looking at the next innovative technology.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.
- You have strong communication & presentation skills in English.
We believe there's a better way to do business – we like to call it 'betterbusiness'. Socially, environmentally and financially, we act responsibly and sustainably. We believe passionately in doing things the right way, and we believe the better way helps us deliver high quality products that touch consumers each and every day. Health is no longer just the absence of illness, it’s being able to lead a fitter and happier life. Our responsibility is to help people achieve this, while making the right kind of social and environmental impact. That’s what we call betterbusiness.