Key Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Key Account Manager to join our Sales team in Mississauga, ON, Canada.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Lysol, Finish and Airwick.
About the role
You’ll have the accountability to drive the customer strategy for specific categories for a key national customer, executing business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Team. Playing a key role in the Sales team, you will oversee the achievement of customer and channel plan.
- Develop and manage customer relationship with buyers; contribute to customer strategy ensuring local RB business objectives are achieved
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account (Net Revenue, Gross margin and market share).
Work in close partnership with brand and trade marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution
Partner with Demand Planning to ensure Customer Service levels are met / exceeded
Work with Category Development Managers to develop plans to drive category / trade business plans; work with field sales to manage customer as key stakeholder
Developing promotional strategy in customers, and promotional execution (including trade budget management, range and space optimisation)
Managing customer negotiations in relation to RB commercial strategy and customers trading terms
Overall Continuous improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
- 4 year post secondary degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- 3-5 years related Sales experience, including previous key account management experience within FMCG
Previous experience with the specific customer account preferred
- Ability to travel required
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and cross-functional exposure to other RB Business Operations
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data and Customer Manager Process, as well as Microsoft Office
- Fast faced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betteRBusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, RB Canada will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Talent Acquisition team of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.