This role will support hospital customers by taking a leadership role in Hospital pre-contracts planning and execution. Developing and providing clinical support for healthcare professionals to assist them in making informed decisions about infant feeding and brand selection while growing MJN’s reputation as a partner and a science based pediatric company. This role could also evolve to incorporate other corporate brands to develop new hospital contract opportunities in other categories.
- Demonstrate leadership in getting results through others
- Facilitate structured discussions, meetings and strong ability to build consensus
- Experience in developing educational supporting materials
- Drive performance, work independently to achieve goals and objectives that are aligned with company business priorities
- Communicates with confidence and handle difficult conversations effectively
- Have strong work ethics and can work in a compliant and regulated environment
- Ability to bring unique perspective and tailor communication to customers
- Ability to analyze critical market information to make informed decisions
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple work priorities while remaining focused on key goals
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and ability to learn and use new systems and technology in executing operational plans
- Must be willing to travel within the province of xyz
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with solid track record of success
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the hospital environment, including experience in Pediatric Nutrition as Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Neonatal/Pediatric dietician
- Comprehensive knowledge of the health care industry and healthcare systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Nutrition or Nursing.
- Registered Dietician or Registered Nurse
We believe there's a better way to do business – we like to call it 'betterbusiness'. Socially, environmentally and financially, we act responsibly and sustainably. We believe passionately in doing things the right way, and we believe the better way helps us deliver high quality products that touch consumers each and every day. Health is no longer just the absence of illness, it’s being able to lead a fitter and happier life. Our responsibility is to help people achieve this, while making the right kind of social and environmental impact. That’s what we call betterbusiness.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, RB Canada will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Talent Acquisition team of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.