RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Strepsils, Mucinex, Durex, and Lysol.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced CPFR Analyst to join our supply team in Mississauga, Canada.
About the Role
As a Customer Replenishment Analyst, you will have direct responsibility for reporting, analytics, and driving “best in class" in-stock levels, forecast accuracy, and case-fill rates for a Gold Customer. You will also own a category of customers and are responsible for their order management, customer service, and supply chain. You will manage the supply chain to ensure the products reach the customers in the most efficient manner i.e. balancing service and metrics with cost. You will report into the Customer Replenishment Manager.
- Responsible for engaging the customer and developing relationships and processes to help deliver planned growth
Ensure RB/Gold Customer aligned KPIs are met and exceeded where possible by managing forecast, inventory on-hand, and in stocks.
Review forecast at an item level vs POS and provide root cause analysis and recommendations on gaps, as well as tracking of sell throughs during promotional periods
Recommend strategies to improve fill rate, order frequency, and lead-times
Lead supply chain initiatives that help drive operating costs down for Gold Customer and RB
Proactively communicate service risks to Customers with options for recovery
Answer inquiries from customers and sales teams regarding orders and potential issues and follow-up through resolution
Lead monthly 30-60-90 meetings with Customer
- Co-ordinate with transportation and operations to ensure orders deliver on time and in full
Collaborate with Demand Planning, Sales, and Marketing to ensure we have accurate and aligned forecasts, transparency, lead times, and knowledge on product availability
Co-ordinate throughout the organization to identify opportunities to remove touches from the system, striving for workload efficiencies
Is this You?
- Self-Starter: You believe in planning, you practice good judgment and have the ability to work independently.
Influencer: You have the ability to work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging your leadership and motivational skills.
Strong communicator: You are clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions, and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business.
Customer focused: You take pride in maintaining positive relationships with internal and externals customers. You have experience working with a top tier customer and are comfortable working with their Sr. Leadership.
Organized: You manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and in full.
Computer Savvy: You have experience working with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
College graduate: You have a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, Business, Engineering, or related field.
Supply Chain Background: 2 years of supply chain or other relevant experience.
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, RB Canada will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Talent Acquisition team of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.