Aviation Company located in Hialeah, Florida is looking for a part-time experienced bookkeeper with experience in QuickBooks Enterprise and a background in manufacturing. This person will work closely with the outside CPA in preparing monthly and quarterly information. The candidate will possess the following skill set and or degrees and experience.
- Associates degree in accounting or finance (more than 7 yrs experience working in a manufacturing company in the position of bookkeeper may be considered instead of an associate's degree).
- Proficiency in the following programs: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Know how to reconcile a bank account and or credit card account
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with AR and AP
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with bank feeds in QB
- Be able to assist with and perform Collections
- Prepare, file and pay sales tax returns
- Payroll knowledge - although a Payroll service is used
- Be organized and know how to keep records and accounting books in order
- Professional acumen including being able communicate professionally in writing and verbally
- Background and credit checks will be performed. Drug tests will be required.
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- 20-25 hours per week.
No phone calls or direct inquiries will be accepted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- QuickBooks Enterprise: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 7 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: