Multi-unit franchised based management company (located in South Charlotte) is seeking an Accounts Payable and Inventory Specialist to support a growing business model in North Carolina. We offer competitive salary and a generous benefit package including holiday and time off policies.
- Complete weekly payables for all locations.
- Manage supply and retail inventory for all locations.
- Credit Card reconciliations and Expense report confirmations by location.
- Complete monthly and quarterly sales tax reporting with NC Department of Revenue.
- Perform Cash Deposit reconciliations by location.
- Franchise Settlement Report reconciliations and G/L accounting monthly by clinic.
- Maintain vendor communications for questions, changes and information updates.
- Various duties as assigned by CFO/Franchise Owner.
- Ensures accuracy of completed tasks.
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Remains pro-active.
- Effective with collaborative work style.
Demonstrated Capabilities and Job Requirements:
- Associates degree (2 years) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Excel.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated work ethic, reliability, integrity and commitment to teamwork.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction