We are the company behind a premium brand of commercial equipment, due to business reasons we won't list our brand name here. We specialise in high end premium equipment and offering all conceivable features and functionality in our product lines. We have a great and cohesive team that shares support, maintenance and sales roles between them.
Your role would be, like many in our team, in both sales and support/maintenance, with all necessary training provided by us, all you need is a valid driver's license. You would start drop shipping as an assessment and training period, then move into a sales team, and a hybrid dynamic of both mobile sales and an office environment. Base salary would then be_ $200,000_ plus a max tiered commission of 40%. As a drop ship and sales representative you will:
- make decisions regarding order fulfillment
- communicate effectively and friendliness, empathy, and courtesy with customers
- work to solve customer problems and answer queries
- on completion of the on the job training you will provide support including answering technical enquiries and resolving technical issues, as well as basic maintenance for your local buyers
- collaborate with shippers and logistics, as well as with other team members, to provide satisfactory and effective order fulfillment and customer service
- compile reports in various areas of business
- balance and prioritize responsibilities
We are looking for candidates suited to the above responsibilities, that are detail conscious, problem solvers, team orientated, courteous, and able to balance multiple roles. Though the role has technical elements, there are no prerequisite qualifications nor required experience as the training covers all necessary aspects and can be completed by almost anyone (with a valid driver's license).
If you are interested and think you're suitable for this position, please apply with CV and cover letter, if you are considered a good fit then you will be invited to commence an on the job assessment and training phase where you'll drop ship our products and provide basic support with our assistance and training. During this period, and continuing throughout your time with us, you'll receive tiered commissions on all sales, which will rise with volume to reach 40% (plus a salary of $200,000 if you're offered a permanent sales position). As our equipment is difficult and expensive both to ship and to return, we utilize the benefits of local selling and local after sales support/maintenance, and as such require most of our staff to sell on behalf of the company as authorized resellers locally and on locally domiciled accounts on sites such as eBay, Facebook, etc.
Progression will be as follows:
- application for position and invitation to assessment and training phase
- drop shipping (where you sell and we fill orders) including assessment and on the job training
- full interviews
- offer for a permanent position with $200,000 salary, benefits (including a full car allowance), and a tiered commission up to 40%, working both in your local area as mobile sales and maintenance, and in the sales office and warehouse for your region
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 /year
This Company Describes Its Culture as: