MDSL is a world leader in Technology Expense Management and related services. We partner with enterprises to provide clarity, control, compliance, and cost savings across their global technology estates. Our expense management platform encompasses categories such as telecoms, cloud services, the Internet of Things and Financial Market Data.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is an individual contributor role responsible for creating and maintaining relationships which generate opportunities and manifest into closed business with large multi-national organizations located in the assigned territory. The aggregate efforts of this role generate revenue for MDSL. The RSM will sell the breadth of MDSL's solutions and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise software, IT services, SaaS, IoT or related managed services sales to global organizations. The RSM will be a persuasive relationship builder with excellent communication skills who presents compelling value propositions to senior management audiences.
MDSL is offering an uncapped and very competitive total compensation and benefits package for the right candidate.
This individual contributor position will be home based in a major city in the Northeast .
- Call, email, and meet with prospective clients to understand the needs and improvements that be solved with MDSL solutions
- Build a pipeline of new logos and upsell of existing accounts equal to 3 times annual quota
- Manage the progression of opportunities through the sales cycle resulting in closing six figure plus deals
- Understand and convey how MDSL solutions deliver benefits to an organization
- Work with various MDSL Subject Matter Experts including Sales Engineers, the RFP team, Account Management, etc., and build compelling solutions which solve specific business challenges and needs
- Develop sales skills that improve performance in prospecting, making meaningful connections, articulating insights, guiding clients through the purchase cycle, and generate deep and wide relationships as demonstrated by sales
- Lead customer meetings and presentations to senior management and C-level audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of combined sales and sales management experience
- Previous sales experience in enterprise software, IT services, SaaS, IoT or managed services sales to large multi-national organizations required. Telecommunications or expense management solutions sales a plus
- CRM experience required
- Strong communication, relationship building and presentation skills required
- Ability to travel overnight in your territory (25-30%)
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship required
- Current resident near any major city within the assigned territory required
Job Type: Full-time
- new business development: 7 years (Preferred)