The Account Manager plays an essential role as a trusted advisor to our existing client base allowing them to gain the full potential of our products and acts as a liaison between the client and internal teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with different work groups and departments to improve customer support programs and enhance customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have telecommunications, customer-facing and project management experience.
This home-based remote position must be located in the Western US, with a strong preference for the San Francisco Bay Area. Relocation assistance is not available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Continually develop the customer's use of technology expense management (TEM), demonstrating the value and benefits of the TEM solution.
* Act as designated point of contact for assigned clients, respond to client inquiries and requests and prioritize team actions.
* Hold regular calls and meetings with assigned clients and internal team members. Log all actions and minutes from each meeting and hold team members accountable for on time and quality delivery. (Minutes to include decisions/actions - internal & external)
* Monitor internal processes to ensure Service Levels are met and suggest continuous improvements for internal and external teams
* Compile quarterly review documentation, develop customer roadmap and promote expansion of service and new products
* Coordinate with clients and internal teams to schedule testing and upgrade of software platform. Assist clients in User Acceptance Testing.
* Assess and maintain high levels of client satisfaction culminating in the eventual renewal of the client's business.
* Forecast changes to client revenue - as well as continue to offer additional value add products and services the client can benefit from.
* Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to fully understand the client's business environment
* Manage complex projects, problem-solve issues independently, and follow through on execution of solution
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years of relevant customer-facing experience in Telecommunications, Technology Expense Management (TEM), carrier billing, inventory management or telecom invoice audit required
* Advanced knowledge of TEM software applications a plus
* Strong customer-facing skills including flexibility and demonstrated tendency to go above and beyond
* Strong project management and detail orientation skills required to manage complex projects
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate efficiently with clients and internal team members at all levels and across functional and organizational boundaries
* Comfortable working against deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), expert Excel an advantage
* Excellent critical thinking skills
* Team Player mentality
* Experience working remotely preferred
* Must reside in Western US, preferably San Francisco Bay area
* Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship required.
Job Type: Full-time