As a Marketing Coordinator with MDS, you will contribute to the planning, development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy, tactics, events and activities for MDS and our products. To be successful, you can combine analytical thinking and creative elements to devise a short or long-term strategy to position our brand in the market.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with the Business Development group to develop marketing and social media campaigns
- Assist with the visual development and implementation of the association's communication and marketing strategies
- Participate in the creation of videos for various MDS activities
- Coordinate flow of content and tools to help ensure the same branding for all of MDS
- Monitor and maintain annual project calendar, ensuring deadlines are respected
- Ensure that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values
- Remain flexible to complete other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the VP of Business Development
What'll help you succeed?
- Recognized University degree, with focus in Marketing or Communications (Journalism)
- A strong aptitude for, and experience working in, a technical environment.
- 1-3 years' experience in a marketing role, preferably in a technical environment
- Creative, clear, strategic thinking, coupled with excellent research and analytical abilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Who are we looking for?
- With a keen eye for the finest of details, you plan and organize yourself, establishing an action plan to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities when appropriate
- You gain other people’s trust by demonstration openness; honesty and your behavior encompass MDS values
- You’re customer service oriented and can meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations while cultivating relationships that secure commitment and trust
- You proactively confront difficult issues making valiant choices and taking bold action in the face of opposition or fear
- You identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal. You also commit to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, constraints, etc.
- You’re adaptable and you don’t let major changes in responsibilities or environment stop you from completing tasks
- You plan and organize yourself, establishing an action plan to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities when appropriate
- You don’t settle for less. You set high goals for yourself, monitor your progress and tenaciously work to exceed those goals
- You’re a strong decision maker who chooses the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives
- You can work collaboratively with others to help a team achieve its goals
What's in it for you?
We believe in and encourage open and transparent communication across the organization so every year we invite our people to a bi-annual Town Hall Meeting.
We are passionate about our people, business, customers and community so we demonstrate the utmost care, respect and accountability for everything we do.
No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome new ideas and fresh perspectives. We believe in teamwork. We’re better, together.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including but not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Opportunity for international travel
MDS is an equal opportunity employer. MDS does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, mental or physical disability, religion, sex or national origin or ethnic origin.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who meet or exceed our requirements, are legally eligible to work in Canada and do not require sponsorship will be contacted.
Please visit our web site https://mdsaero.com to view all open positions.
Telephone calls not accepted from candidates or agencies