If you’ve ever taken a plane for vacation, gone on a cruise or even turned a light on in your home, chances are the engine on the boat, plane and power generator was tested in a facility designed and built by MDS. We are industry leading Aerospace Engineering firm currently servicing some of the world’s leading companies in more than 15 countries worldwide including Rolls-Royce, Siemens, General Electric and Pratt & Whitney.
If you enjoy being hands to key board, we are looking for you! We are looking for a GUI (Qt) Developer to join us on our mission to develop a brand new, state of the art data acquisition system for our clients around the globe. This data acquisition system allows our clients to gather critical information on the engines they are testing, the engines that fly you to your vacation, and the engines that power your home.
What you'll be doing:
- Participating in the development of a graphical user interface for our next generation of data acquisition system products
- Delivery of fully documented and fully tested products
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements
- Participate in the generation of engineering specifications for new products
What'll help you succeed?
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Graphical Design and Qt Development
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Proficiency in Linux development environment
- Proficiency in C/C++ development
- Experience with Model/View design patterns and programming is an asset
Who are we looking for?
- With a keen eye for the finest of details, you plan and organize yourself, establishing an action plan to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities when appropriate
- You communicate clearly and concisely, checking others’ understanding of information communicated and you present messages in multiple ways to make sure everyone understands