Marina Del Rey Foods/MDR Brands is looking for an in-house graphic designer to take care of packaging design, website design and promotional/marketing material.
This position produces a variety of packaging, label design graphics, and food / health & beauty product concepts. Main responsibilities include initial design explorations, concept refinement, renderings, packaging dielines,and final production files. Work with website design and marketing material will also be required.
Fluency in both French & English is a must.
This position entails designing for large-scale initiatives, as well as deadline-driven and budget-sensitive projects. He/She should be confident in presenting designs and product concepts in a concise and professional manner.
- Conceptualize, design and execute creative and innovative packaging designs
- Explore trends and apply inspiration to your work
- Ensure professionalism with consistency and attention to detail
- Basic product photography, rendering, retouching and comp creation
- Deliver work within expected limits of style guides, product specs, schedules and budgets
- Preparing accurate and timely files for production and sample development.
- Working with print production houses to make necessary color corrections.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- DEC or University degree in Graphic Design
- Fleuncy both oral and written in French & English
- Excellent skills in Mac functions, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Acrobat software programs (CS5 or higher).
- Experience with MS office software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid planning & organizational skills, including a pro-active ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Superb communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience with 3d rendering
- Knowledge of photography and lighting techniques strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- English & French (Required)