JOB TITLE: Senior C and C++ Developer (x2)
DURATION: 10 months (high possibility for extension)
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto
This resource will be working within the FX trade management, risk & reporting system. This resource will focus on (a) Migration from RV to Solace (b) Migration from Solaris to Linux.
- Develop the Trade Management system (build; deploy; upgrade).
- Strong partnership with QA
- Architect, design and implement solutions that meet the stakeholder's needs
- Participate actively in requirements gathering, data modeling and design sessions
- Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications for the projects in accordance with PLC, security and architecture documentation objectives
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity
- Write, test and maintain detailed programs according to specifications given by computer software engineers and systems analysts
- 7+ years' experience as a C and C++ Developerworking within an AgileEnvironment
- Strong understanding of Unix(and some scriptinglanguages on Unix platform).
- Practical knowledge of Sybase
- Practical knowledge MQ; Solace / RMDS; Motif/ X Windows
Nice to Have Skills:
- Practical knowledge writing using PubSub or solace C/C++ wrapper
- Solid experience of Linux
- Capital markets Industry experience.
Job Type: Contract