Marketing Data Analyst
BS/MS in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Informatics or Statistics
Job Category: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Oakville, ON
Relevant work experience: 2 years or exceptionally bright individual regardless of experience
MDG Computers Canada Inc. is a leader in consumer finance programs for over the last 25 years. Combining FinTech, machine learning & artificial intelligence with an Ecommerce shopping platform we get a clearer picture of a client's overall potential, lower risk and offer a great online shopping experience.
Our business is centered around utilizing the latest technologies to gain efficiencies in existing and new client lending and e-commerce processes. Having some working experience or knowledge with Microsoft SQL language is not a requirement but would be considered highly as an asset when executing on process implementation and monitoring.
If you would like to join our rapidly growing business and dynamic team, below are some of the responsibilities and qualities we are looking for:
What you'll do
- Support our Data Science team
- Lead and support analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexities: includingcreating automated reports and dashboards, post campaign analysis/reports, ad hoc diagnostic analysis, developing profiling/scoring models and segmentation strategies, web analytics implementation, implementing multivariate testing, and quarterly and annual performance analysis presentations with senior leadership.
- Assist in driving strategy for customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion by developing models, personas, forecasts, scores/indices to meet short/long term client objectives/goals.
- Interpret analytics driven insights and recommend approaches and solutions that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project and client needs.
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analysis and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in the digital advertising landscape.
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, data enrichment, data integration and attribution processes, in addition to utilizing primary and secondary research methods.
- Post campaign performance analysis using summary statistics and diagnostic contribution analysis across segments and variables using statistical techniques and models.
- Develop new and optimize existing processes and procedures, and improve workflow
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement
- Define requirements, develop process and workflow diagrams, study system capabilities, and analyze solutions
- Support program planning including the development of timelines, approaches and deliverables
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with diverse stakeholders
- Create and execute plans for the implementation of new requirements and changes
- Be a champion for new concepts and solutions to help drive change.
Who you are
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
- Agile and innovative individuals, who are able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving online retail environment
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
What you've done
- BS/MS in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Informatics or Statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of key business analysis principles
- Ability to effectively lead discussions, articulate business and information requirements, risk benefits, analysis and associated models in clear technical and non-technical language
- Knowledge of application and system development life-cycles including planning, requirement, analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and post-implementation activities
- Ability to multi-task and work on simultaneous projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong mathematical and data management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)