Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Location: Oakville, ON
Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years or exceptionally bright individual regardless of experience
MDG Computers Canada Inc. is a leader in consumer lending and financing of computer technology, electronics, furniture and more for over the last 25 years.
Our current focuses are system and process improvements in the finance, account verification, customer service, financial counseling and account collection, account acquisition, digital marketing, distribution and logistics departments.
Our business is centered around utilizing the latest technologies to gain efficiencies in existing and new consumer lending and e-commerce processes. Having some working experience or knowledge with Microsoft SQL language is not a requirement but would be an asset when executing on process implementation and monitoring.
If you would like to join our fast growing business and dynamic team, below are some of the responsibilities and qualities we are looking for:
What you'll do
- Develop new and optimize existing processes and procedures, and improve workflow
- Develop and update standard operating procedures
- Define requirements, develop process and work flow diagrams, study system capabilities, and analyze solutions
- Create, refine and maintain user stories and associated deliverables
- Support program planning including the development of time lines, approaches and deliverables
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with diverse stakeholders
Create and execute plans for the implementation of new requirements and changes
- Develop operational reporting.
- Track and report operational results - collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and information.
- Configuration and business administration of operational tools
- Conduct training, write documentation and provide support and help to end users
- Support the development and governance of standards.
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement
- Be a champion for new concepts and solutions to help drive change.
Who you are
We are looking for high performing individuals who are:
- Agile and innovative individuals, who are able to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold and strategic moves in this rapidly evolving online retail environment
- Creative thinkers who take initiative and are capable of building, launching and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solvers with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Collaborative team players with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
What you've done
- University degree or equivalent with High Distinction or Dean's List
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of key business analysis principles
- Ability to effectively lead discussions, articulate business and information requirements, risk benefits, analysis and associated models in clear technical and non-technical language
- Knowledge of application and system development life-cycles including planning, requirement, analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and post-implementation activities
- Ability to multi-task and work on simultaneous projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion and simplify complex situations
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong mathematical and data management skills
Due to high volume of applicants, please submit your resume by no later than November 28, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time