MDcentRx is growing and we're adding another member to our Client Services team. If you have 2-5 years healthcare agency, client or vendor experience working on digital projects with Pharmaceutical companies, and are interested in joining a high functioning team focused on successfully working on client digital marketing projects, we want to hear from you!
Our Client Services team consistently manages client expectations, schedules, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. Our team makes decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, always keeping all key stakeholders in mind. More than anything, they ensure that marketing programs are successfully executed, so that the physician audience can engage with them, and put learnings into practice and into patient-care decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between clients (pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms) and internal staff to coordinate and manage all logistics involved in executing marketing tactics
- Administer project timelines for assigned projects; Track project tasks to ensure all milestones are met in a timely fashion
- Prepare promotional assets for legal & regulatory review submissions and obtain all proper approvals prior to dissemination
- Become main point of contact to keep client informed of all
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups to develop promotional content and materials
- Consult daily with Sales team to ensure client's needs are met
- Develop and maintain positive and energetic relationships with clients
- 2-5 years account or project management experience
- Direct interaction with Product/Brand Managers, Directors, Upper management within Pharma/Biotech industry
- Some Industry experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Education, Adv/Marketing Agency (dealing with pharma/med) A MUST
- Experience with/ Exposure to Medical/Legal/Regulatory review processes
- Prior experience with Project Management software a BIG PLUS
An Ideal Candidate for this role has/is:
- Ability to navigate fluid time lines with ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume environment; React to change productively.
- Ability to multi-task while working both independently and with a team.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- A positive attitude and very strong interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time