About the Organization:
mdBriefCase Group Inc. provides accredited, online continuing professional development (CPD) to help healthcare practitioners enhance their professional practice and stay at the forefront of the latest evidence and protocols. Through innovative partnerships, we offer high-quality content, free of charge, to more than 200,000 members in Canada, Australia, Europe, South America, the Middle East & Africa.
We aspire to accelerate the impact of our global stakeholders by enabling better healthcare decision-making. Since 2001, mdBriefCase has delivered over 1,200 programs in over 20 therapeutic areas. Our programs are developed by leading specialists in their field and peer-reviewed by experts at respected institutions. mdBriefCase is a full service online company with design, programming, email, database and project management professional services.
Our head office is conveniently located in the heart of midtown Toronto, at Yonge & Eglinton.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking a motivated Marketing Manager to strengthen our business and help grow our membership base in the Middle East. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this Marketing Manager position is a 10-month contract covering a maternity leave with potential for extension. The Marketing Manager is responsible for finding and developing new marketing channels within the Middle East to help acquire new members and drive engagement with existing members. The individual will work closely with the whole marketing team, the Managing Director of our Middle East business line, our project management team and IT/development team. The successful candidate should have experience working on a global brand with global clients, digital marketing and email automation, and a passion for driving results. Additionally, keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication are the core competencies that will make this individual successful.
Responsibilities & what you'll be doing:
- Lead marketing efforts to research, assess and on-board suitable marketing channels to expand our reach in the Middle East.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for existing and prospective client projects
- Develop marketing collateral to support the business development team and drive sales
- Create engaging email campaigns and member communications to drive strong open and click-through rates.
- Lead other marketing channels to drive member acquisition, including conferences sponsorship.
- Fulfil payment of prizes/incentives provided for market research or post-program survey participation;
- Monitor and track membership engagement metrics to ensure growth of active membership
- Track and assess marketing channels for ROI and performance.
The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual and an adept problem solver who works hard and is comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment.
They will also have the following:
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing or communications role;
- University degree and/or post-graduate certificate in business, marketing or communications-related discipline;
- Experience developing and measuring the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns;
- Experience developing impactful marketing copy and collateral;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong command of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Experience with Google Suite, including Gmail, Analytics and Ads;
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail;
- Team-player that loves to get things done;
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or medical education industry an asset;
- Experience with Adobe In-Design and Photoshop an asset;
- Secondary language (Arabic) is an asset.
- We are an established company with an entrepreneurial mentality;
- Our core values include integrity, accountability, innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, communication and inclusivity;
- All full-time employees start with 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated during the first year based on time with the company);
- Office closed over the Christmas break;
- Work-life balance with flexible work hours;
- Comprehensive Health Benefits for full-time employees;
- Conveniently located at Yonge & Eglinton and walking distance from Eglinton Subway station
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.