About the Organization
mdBriefCase Group Inc. provides accredited, online continuing professional development (CPD) to help healthcare practitioners enhance their professional practice and stay at the forefront of the latest evidence and protocols. Through innovative partnerships, we offer high-quality content, free of charge, to more than 200,000 members in Canada, Australia, Europe, South America, the Middle East & Africa.
We aspire to accelerate the impact of our global stakeholders by enabling better healthcare decision-making. Since 2001, mdBriefCase has delivered over 1,200 programs in over 20 therapeutic areas. Our programs are developed by leading specialists in their field and peer-reviewed by experts at respected institutions. mdBriefCase is a full service online company with design, programming, email, database and project management professional services.
Our head office is conveniently located in the heart of midtown Toronto, at Yonge & Eglinton.
About the Opportunity
You're extremely passionate about the digital landscape, especially performance and social media, and have a deep understanding of digital media from search and mobile to social. You're analytical, understand digital campaign measurement and aren't afraid to get into the numbers.
You can think big picture but are also driven by being hands-on. You're looking for a challenging role where you'll be an integral player in a dynamic team.
You will lead projects, create efficiencies, work with cross-functional teams and enable our team members to focus on what they do best. The projects you work on will cover multiple offices, time zones and teams - you're the glue that keeps it all together and moving smoothly.
Well-developed time and project management skills in order to accurately help scope and prioritize projects is a key asset in this role. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty.
The Ideal Candidate Profile
You are a great team leader that is passionate about imparting knowledge and leading your team to success. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategies while working closely with other departments, in order to deliver an exceptional learning experience for our clients. You will drive new and innovative digital marketing concepts and solutions while supporting the delivery of digital marketing products on time. You are solutions oriented and look for ways to apply your marketing skills and knowledge in effective ways.
You believe that the digital space provides the flexibility to deliver mix media and multimodal experiences for learners. You see yourself as a true business partner, working across functional areas on a variety of programs. Leveraging metrics and analytics is just another way to improve learner outcomes, with the ability to articulate your findings into recommendations to stakeholders.
Responsibilities & what you'll be doing:
- A deep understanding of the role of digital and various forms of digital is necessary, including paid media, social media, search, analytics, web/mobile, CRM and marketing automation
- Lead and collaborate on the development of integrated digital marketing strategies and solutions
- Design the measurement framework and KPIs of all digital campaigns based on desired outcome
- Define and implement A/B testing methodology and framework to identify conversion drivers that result in optimal campaign performance
- Be a digital subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, clients, partners and vendors
The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual and an adept problem solver who works hard and is comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment. They will also have the following:
- Minimum 5-7+ years digital marketing work experience
- Experience in developing and managing digital campaigns of varying sizes
- Strong understanding of what makes great SEO-friendly content
- Strong proficiency in paid media (search, display, programmatic, mobile, video) platforms and social media platforms; Google Ads and Analytics, Google Tag Manager (conversion tracking)
- Demonstrate strategic and experimental thinking
- Strong attention to detail. Your work will go directly to some of our most senior team members - catching mistakes/errors before it gets there is critical and you're able to build your own processes for double/triple checking your work
- Focus on performance and KPIs in context with overall business goals
- Skilled at analyzing data, deriving insights and building creative output to meet objectives
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; dynamic team player
- We are an established company with a start-up mentality
- Our core values include integrity, accountability, innovation, collaboration, entrepreneurship, communication and inclusivity
- All full-time employees start with 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated during the first year based on time with the company)
- Work-life balance with flexible work hours
- Paid sick/Personal days/Required time off
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Office conveniently located at Yonge & Eglinton and walking distance from Eglinton Subway station!
Please inform us if you require any accommodations during the hiring process. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.