About the Organization
mdBriefCase Group Inc. provides accredited, online continuing professional development (CPD) to help healthcare practitioners enhance their professional practice and stay at the forefront of the latest evidence and protocols. Through innovative partnerships, we offer high-quality content, free of charge, to more than 140,000 members in Canada, the United States, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
Our accredited and non-accredited programs are written by the specialists in their respective fields and developed by prestigious educational institutions. As medical research continuously advances, so do our programs - now in over 20 therapeutic areas. Informed by feedback from our members, our content is developed by leading specialists and peer-reviewed by experts at respected institutions.
Through leveraging our robust learning management system, and integrated email marketing engine, mdBriefCase Group Inc. has been able to deliver over 1,200 programs in the last 15 years to HCP members across the globe. mdBriefCase is a full service online company with design, programming, email, database and project management capabilities.
Our head office is conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Toronto, at Yonge & Eglinton. We are now seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our Digital Marketing team!
About the Opportunity
mdBriefCase is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator to assist in the design and delivery of email marketing campaigns to members that announce key educational programs and encourage participation. This role involves implementing campaign deployments for targeted audiences of specific accredited learning programs based on an established calendar. We are looking for a high energy, detail oriented, creative digital enthusiast who can make a difference by delivering mdBriefCase's email marketing communication to retain our members and encourage activity and engagement.
Responsibilities: What you'll be doing:
- The design, coding, testing, scheduling and deployment of email marketing campaigns with a high degree of accuracy, ensuring compatibility across all platforms and devices, aligned with the company's overall goals and branding guidelines;
- Create and build dynamic and engaging email templates with supporting content, landing pages as well as newsletters for the Canadian, Australian, European, African, Middle Eastern and other Global markets;
- Create membership segments based on past email/website behaviors and other specific assigned criteria (such as location or profession)
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing communications, sales, project management and IT teams to ensure that the email campaigns and landing pages are accessible and functional on both desktop and mobile devices;
- Ensure email campaigns adhere to CASL and GRDP guidelines.
The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual and an adept problem solver who works hard to build and deploy digital tactics to drive member participation. The person will also be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment and can demonstrate the following:
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience within a digital marketing/development learning environment;
- Experience with marketing automation
- Experience with an Email Marketing/CRM platform such as Maropost, Eloqua, Parodot, Ontraport, Mailchimp, Marketo, Salesforce, Cheetah Mail, Responsys or another with heavy segmentation;
- Excellent verbal and written (copy editing) communication skills;
- Adobe Suite of products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver;
- Good understanding of email marketing strategies and direct marketing principles, as well as email best practices;
- Detail oriented, and thrives in a fast, dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
While not a requirement, the following experience would be an asset:
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification would be a plus), HTML email, Adwords; PPC advertisements
- French or any other second language (written);
- Intermediate knowledge of database design structures and SQL
- Healthcare knowledge.
- Established company with a start-up mentality
- All full-time employees start with 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated during the first year based on time with the company)
- Office closed over the Christmas break
- Work-life balance, flexible work hours
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Office conveniently located at Yonge & Eglinton and walking distance from Eglinton Subway station.