MDBilling.ca is a growing healthcare technology company that provides fast, accurate, and reliable medical billing software and services for Ontario physicians. Since 2009, our billing platform maximizes revenue for physicians while saving them time. At MDBilling.ca, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professionalism while providing a flexible work environment.
In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will work with our Software Development Team to build quality software for our customers and grow the MDBilling.ca brand of excellence. They will be heavily involved in the development of new applications as well as maintaining and improving current systems. They will also have the ongoing opportunity to implement suggestions and improvements based on their experience and research. This position is a full-time, work from home with flexible hours (work whenever is most convenient for you!).
- Bachelor's Degree, or College Diploma in computer science or related field
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software
- Participate in the design and architecture of solutions
- Research new technologies, techniques and tools and fearlessly share those findings with the team
- Improve existing systems through refactoring of code, architecture, etc.
Nice to have:
- 8+ years experience as a .Net application developer
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Languages: C# and SQL
- Frameworks: .Net Framework 4+, ASP.Net MVC 3+ and Web API
- ORM Frameworks (NHibernate is a big plus)
- Tools: Visual Studio 2015+, SQL Server 2014+ and IIS 7.5+
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Great problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with Unit Testing or working in a TDD environment
- Developed REST API's in the past
- Experience with IOC/DI and CI/CD
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience or interest in mobile development (Android/iOS/Xamarin)
- Experience with ASP.Net Core
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible work hours. Work at the time that is most convenient: work at day, night, or weekends.
- Extended health benefits.
- $80 to $100K per annum depending on skills and experience.
Kindly apply online, no phone calls will be accepted. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.