The Muscular Dystrophy Association is undergoing a digital transformation as we embrace new forms of technology across the organization. Just last year, Salesforce and FinancialForce were integrated and launched as our new CRM and ERP systems respectively to support the organization and both platforms are continuing to grow and develop.
Partnering with MDA’s external digital strategy teams, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead execution of the organization’s email and social media efforts through Marketing Cloud, a Salesforce digital marketing software.
He/she will also work directly with various leaders throughout the organization to stay abreast of organization going-on in order to prioritize and delivery appropriately.
- Manage the global MDA email calendar, prioritizing incoming requests.
- Implement all MDA email campaigns including newsletters, action alerts and e-appeals.
- Support the direct marketing program including digital advertising, social media, email, via Marketing Cloud’s various portals. Ie: email marketing, social studio, etc.
- Analyze digital marketing campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Understand MDA’s various constituent groups to draft and distribute emails to the appropriate groups.
- Serve as MDA’s primary expert on email deliverability; stay up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Maintain policies and procedures for database records and email marketing.
- Facilitate and manage projects and/or teams as needed and represent the Communications & Marketing department on enterprise projects
and strategy groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.