The Junior Staff Accountant enters and maintains financial records of the organization. He/She reports to the Accounting Manager and works closely with all levels of the MDA Team.
- Enters and manages data in the ERP system.
- Work with National office staff to get approvals for payment of invoices.
- Process incoming invoices.
- Sort and deliver mail, as needed.
- Assist with the transition of records from paper to electronic format.
- Prepares monthly schedules and analysis of general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and follow up on unreconciled items.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- Assist field personnel to assemble sales tax information and monthly reporting.
- Track completion of state filings.
- Process credit applications for field when signatures are needed.
- Perform special projects and analysis as needed throughout the year.
- Perform other duties as assigned.